MEL Environmental Solutions Ltd (MEL) are used by all major Loss Adjusters and Insurers to ensure properties can get back to normal as quickly as possible. Our main focus is mimimum disruption to your property and a pragmatic approach to solving your problem. MEL has over 20 years experience in solving Environmental Contamination Problems for clients of all sizes.
When an oil spill happens, particularly at domestic dwellings, the primary consideration is for the protection of the property owner and any other person that may come into contact with the spill.
Our specialist teams, through a comprehensive site survey, will rapidly assess the risks to human health, property, third parties and the environment.
By putting your Customers first and delivering a pragmatic, professional and responsive approach MEL are establishing an enviable reputation as one of the UK’s leading domestic heating oil spill remediation contractors.
List of Accreditations:
- Environment Agency issued Mobile Treatment License's for works in Northern Ireland and the UK; Licence Number
- UK Spill Accredited Contractor. Accredited for Standards Compliance for all Oil Spill Responders, Fresh Water/Inland Water Spills, Ground Water Spills and Contaminated Soils;
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 accreditation – best practice in management, customer service and continual improvement;
- Constructionline Accredited Contractor
- UVDB Achilles Accredited Contractor
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- CHAS Accredited Contractor – Best practice in health & safety
- Altius Accredited Contractor
- Environment Agency Registered Waste Carrier.
- OFTEC Registered Company.